Sunday, January 4, 2009

My First Entry

I've never blogged before, but there is a first time for everything; so here goes---

Welcome to my world.  My world has forever changed since my son was diagnosed with cancer this past August.  It's a bone tumor called "Osteosarcoma".

My son has been my whole world since he was born.  He's a good kid; a good son and everyone who ever met him loves him.  I often wonder why this happened to him.   The different phases of emotions we have dealt with.  It is my faith that makes me strong; my deep belief in God.  

In between all the hospitalizations, chemo, MRI's, CT scans, blood work, tests, the amputation, the prosthesis, etc., I have somehow managed to get through it all so far.  My son is such an amazing kid; the power of God is truly working through him.

I will post more later about what our family has gone through, but I thought the journey of 1000 miles begins with one step, so this is the first step in getting everything out.


No comments:

Post a Comment